Yep, that scared the bejezzus out of me and after paying my 28 euros I left the surgery stunned and then started to cry. How the hell did I get myself into such a mess? It's not fear! Why me?
So for those with UC, well, you know the emotions we suffer. But (2 days later) now I'm pissed! So I decided a few things.....NO, I will not up the preds, in fact I dropped to 5mg today....and no I won't take any medicine that could affect my heart! I'm so pissed off that I'm cortisone dependant now that there is no way I'm going back up to 30mg. These are the reasons why:-
- Yep there is a bit of mucus and bleeding, but no I'm not running continually to the toilets.
- I've been stressed over my boys op and family stuff going up now for quite a while.
- I've been eating way too much sweet stuff and god knows what that's been doing to my insides.
- I've put on 4 kgs and that is just pissing me off now too
- I'm sick of living in France and want to go home..it's just too hard here
- My boy has been getting too many sore tummies lately and that's playing on my mind. I don't want him to have what I have.
- Well, I'm still stuck here for another year for I can't move, but I can find another GI that speaks a bit more English
- Not increase the preds, instead I'm going to finish up on then in 7 days
- For at least the next 3 weeks I have stopped eating eating refined sugar...no chocolates, no sweeties, no ice-cream, no sugar in tea (and that should help reduce the weight)
- Do a bit more exercise..an extra 30 mins walking or some wii fit maybe.
- Listen to Guy's hypnotherapy recording with Geoffrey
In 2 weeks I go back to see my GI doctor and since I'm not following his instructions I'm really hoping for an improvement.