Sunday, June 13, 2010

SCD Diet - Days 29 - 3x

Day 29 - Mon
Well, today I started with an illegal muffin with 2 eggs on top....mmm...it was lovely. I'm struggling with continuing the SCD diet as I didn't see any positive change. Maybe I've just given up too soon. Maybe I need to put more into it, but the food is so bland and boring. I telephoned a local Naturopath but wasn't able to get an appointment with her this week as she's going to her practice in Geneva and then I'm away next week, so I'll call again when I get back to set up an initial appointment with her and see how it goes.

For dinner I was good and everything was legal, but unfortunately I couldn't resist lemon cake with strawberry icing :( ... and I believe that was my downfall this evening I think. :(


Meds - 3 x Salofalk (1g granules), pred enema
Vitamins - Magnesium with Folic acid and Vit D
(combo 1 tablet), cod liver oil capsule (525mg)
Weight - 62.1 kgs(136.9lb s)

BMs
  1. 7am - Not much passed except for the remains of the enema.
  2. 11am - Normal with M & B mixed in and
  3. 7pm - Urgency - D, lots of it
  4. 8pm - Urgency D


Day 30 - Tue

I had another muffin today with poached eggs for breakfast. Apart from the muffin, that was it as far as illegals went. The rest of the day I was good.


Meds - 3 x Salofalk (1g granules),, pred enema
Vitamins - Magnesium with Folic acid and Vit D (combo 1 tablet), cod liver oil capsule (525mg)
Weight - 62.0 kgs(136.4lb s)

BMs
  1. 7am - Small BM, a bit of D & M..too hard to tell if there was any B.
  2. 8am - A larger movement with a bit of M
  3. 2pm - A bit of M
  4. 9pm - Small BM's with a bit of M
  5. 10pm - Small BM's with a bit of M


Day 31 - Wed

Today was a felt a bit weird in the stomach / intestine area. Not crampy and definitely not like the painful ones last week....just weird if you know what I mean. I'm in a funny mood to, so the 2 could be connected. Today I also started a tablet probiotic, so we'll see how that goes.


Meds - 4 x Salazoprin
Vitamins - Magnesium with Folic acid and Vit D
(combo 1 tablet), cod liver oil capsule (525mg), 2 probiotics(2x5 million)
Weight - 62.0 kgs(136.4lb s)

BMs
  1. 7am - little to nothing & M with a few specks of B
  2. 2pm - Slight urgency. M & B mixed in
  3. 9pm - M and a bit of B only
  4. 10pm - M only


Day 32 - Thur
The usual illegal of a muffin was eaten for breakfast along with a banana. Lunch was another muffin, some cheddar cheese and I shelled a few peanuts for a snack. I don't seem to have that weird feeling in my stomach today. Maybe the probiotic tablets did something although I was under the impression that it took at least 14 days for any benefit to be noticed. Maybe today is just a good day. Actually it was, I got my hair cut and coloured and really like it. Normally it takes until I wash it myself and the colour is a week old, before I like it ... I'm kind off fussy that way


Meds - 3 x Salofalk (1g granules)
Vitamins - Magnesium with Folic acid and Vit D
(combo 1 tablet), cod liver oil capsule (525mg)
Weight - 62.0 kgs(136.4lb s)

BMs
  1. 7am - Little to nothing & M with a few specks of B
  2. 2pm - Little to nothing & M
  3. 9pm - M and a bit of B only
  4. 10pm - M only
Unfortunately I went on holiday and the SCD Diet was forgotten to my down fall....I'm back to scratch now and have to start with Day 1 of the SCD diet....I WILL try again


No comments:

Post a Comment