Things have changed and I've been thinking it could be related to any one of these items..or even all of them.
- Change of enema and now on a foam. Lighter dose than original enema, but I felt that the problem was only at the base of the rectum anyway.
- Youngest is far happier at school this year. Last year was awful for him and probably added to my stress
- Happier to be living in France now...I'm definitely no longer fighting it, I've accepted and the the next stage could even lead to enjoyment.
- Started taking a more positive approach to life
- Started a bit of self taught (from the web) meditation and deep breathing (I'll give anything a go and if free...all the better)
- Started talking openly again with with husband and kids about this illness and how I might be sabotaging myself. Kids possibly too young to understand everything, but I'd rather they know stuff now.
Long may it continue...I'll keep you posted.