- What are 3 positive things about this problem?
- What's not yet the way you want it
- What are you willing to do to get the results you want?
- What re you willing to stop doing to get the result you want?
- How can you motivate yourself and even take pleasure in doing what needs to be done to get the result you want?
- What's something you can do today to get things moving in the right direction?
So I started things about my UC and could only come up with #1 - kind of positive thing and that was that it keeps my weight down. #2 - bugger..loads of things. So onto #3 and #4 - I'd do what ever it takes. #5 - I'll have to wait and see what I have to do first. #6 - think about what I'm stuffing in my mouth..bugger there goes the sweet stuff and beer...but to be honest I'd already decided no beer, wine or bubbles anyway for a few months.
Oh, and my books arrived today..so I'll start reading tonight..although I still have to finish the 3rd book of the Twilight series...who will Bella choose (as if I didn't know!!)..but don't tell me anyway :D