Friday, September 11, 2009

Where to begin?

So why have I created this blog? Well I'm starting it as I'm inspired by Martin from Number Twos, which lead to other blogs all of which have the common theme of Ulcerative Colitis!

So I really have no idea what I'm going to put up here, but I know one thing for sure, this last week has lead me on a very different path for my UC. I've had stuff running around in my head for a while now, but this week has pulled all that stuff together and I've decided that I'm getting rid of the UC and the prison like sentence it is currently subjecting me to. No more I say!! So how am I going to do this and how long will it take for me to succeed? No idea, but watch this space and see what happens.

One thing I need to tell you is that right now I'm in a mild flare-up and I'm on the big yellow pill maintenance drug called Salazoyrin. I take 4 a day..we'll at least I'm supposed to, but I have this shocking memory problem at the moment and even though I may have taken the pills like 30 secs before...I just can't remember if I really did or not. I have a plan to solve this and every time I take one I say out loud to the kids and my husband that I've taken my pills :D

This week has been a real eye opener and I've decided that it's time for my negative thoughts to get the hell out of my life. I have a feeling that me being so stressed out over issues that really should have been dealt with years ago and they are what is causing this negative thought pattern and it's time for them to leave my body building once and for all and they are to take Miss UC. Be gone, I'm done with all of you.

I'm not going to go into great details about all my issues, but basically they all stem from childhood. I need to deal with them and get rid of the negative stuff somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment